기사 본문 영역

상세페이지

Emergency Response
입력 2017.11.16 (14:58) 수정 2017.11.16 (16:43) News Today
자동재생
동영상영역 시작
동영상영역 끝
[Anchor Lead]

The government has activated the Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasures Headquarters and is running on emergency mode. The headquarters believe that so far more than 50 people have been injured while 15-hundred people are displaced. Deputy Prime Minister Kim Dong-yeon said the government will consider designating Pohang city as a special disaster zone.

[Pkg]

The government has activated the Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasures Headquarters and is running on emergency mode. Officials are looking into the damage caused by the earthquake and the scale of losses is rising fast.The central headquarters said that as of 6AM Thursday, 57 people have been injured. Ten are hospitalized while 47 have been treated and sent home. The number of people who lost their homes is also sharply on the rise with 1,536 people taking shelter at multiple sites including the Pohang gymnasium so far. According to tentative estimates, 1,090 houses have been affected with most
cases involving damaged roofs. 38 vehicles have also been destroyed by the quake. There are 32 cases of cracks found in school buildings and other lesser damages to public facilities. Some bridge decks at national highways between the cities of Daegu and Pohang have been damaged while water leaks are also being reported. The government has also delayed the
nationwide college entrance exam by one week. Emergency inspections will be conducted on schools in the Pohang region where the College Scholastic Ability Test was scheduled to take place. The safety inspections will also involve civic experts including those from the Korean Structural Engineers Association. The government is also considering designating Pohang as a special disaster zone. Deputy Prime Minister Kim Dong-yeon said the decision will be made after confirming quake conditions in Pohang. He added that state reserve funds will also be granted if necessary. Thursday morning, Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon chaired a Cabinet meeting with related ministers and discussed countermeasures and future plans. Lee ordered officials to swiftly assess casualty numbers and the scope of damage and exert all-out efforts to support the victims.
  • Emergency Response
    • 입력 2017-11-16 15:17:31
    • 수정2017-11-16 16:43:00
    News Today
[Anchor Lead]

The government has activated the Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasures Headquarters and is running on emergency mode. The headquarters believe that so far more than 50 people have been injured while 15-hundred people are displaced. Deputy Prime Minister Kim Dong-yeon said the government will consider designating Pohang city as a special disaster zone.

[Pkg]

The government has activated the Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasures Headquarters and is running on emergency mode. Officials are looking into the damage caused by the earthquake and the scale of losses is rising fast.The central headquarters said that as of 6AM Thursday, 57 people have been injured. Ten are hospitalized while 47 have been treated and sent home. The number of people who lost their homes is also sharply on the rise with 1,536 people taking shelter at multiple sites including the Pohang gymnasium so far. According to tentative estimates, 1,090 houses have been affected with most
cases involving damaged roofs. 38 vehicles have also been destroyed by the quake. There are 32 cases of cracks found in school buildings and other lesser damages to public facilities. Some bridge decks at national highways between the cities of Daegu and Pohang have been damaged while water leaks are also being reported. The government has also delayed the
nationwide college entrance exam by one week. Emergency inspections will be conducted on schools in the Pohang region where the College Scholastic Ability Test was scheduled to take place. The safety inspections will also involve civic experts including those from the Korean Structural Engineers Association. The government is also considering designating Pohang as a special disaster zone. Deputy Prime Minister Kim Dong-yeon said the decision will be made after confirming quake conditions in Pohang. He added that state reserve funds will also be granted if necessary. Thursday morning, Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon chaired a Cabinet meeting with related ministers and discussed countermeasures and future plans. Lee ordered officials to swiftly assess casualty numbers and the scope of damage and exert all-out efforts to support the victims.
kbs가 손수 골랐습니다. 네이버에서도 보세요.